Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

I don't know....

I thought it was pretty funny.

FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty FLASH fables-HumptyDumpty

splat

That was pretty decent. I liked the end. my only problem is that the sun doesn't move for 5 hours.

- Freddy Vs. Jason - - Freddy Vs. Jason -

now, seriously

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really care for this movie. BUT, the whole 'copying off of knox' thing is pretty ridiculous. I mean, I GUESS he might have been the first one to do this in Flash (probably not though) but Woody Allen had a movie called What's Up Tiger Lilly around the late sixties early seventies that did this same thing. People borrow ideas all the time. Big deal. Boy is everybody dumb.

Dudeology 1 Dudeology 1

Seriously people

The answer IS Pamela Anderson! The guys who made this movie are right! She has done movies but she has NOT done music. Therefore, she is the only one who hasn't done both. Didn't you people learn in school to read the WHOLE question? SHEEESH. Nice game. I likes.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

I kick ass for the lord

That was really great. Felt like actually playing a game rather than playing a mock flash thing. Err..I think you know what I mean. anyway, great game. All the problems people are talking about didn't bug me too much. the lagginess was there, but I kinda took it like I did on the old Nintendo games. It's just one of the things you deal with. Another obstacle in the game. On thing that bugged me was that if the cursor was behind a badguy, it didn't seem to ever hit them. Again though, I just accepted that and realized you have to be in front of them to shoot them. Awesome.

Advanced FLASH tutorial Advanced FLASH tutorial

Hey, cool

Never knew about the easing thing. I've always done it by stretching out frames. Thanks a lot.