Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

I don't know....

I thought it was pretty funny.

FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty

splat

That was pretty decent. I liked the end. my only problem is that the sun doesn't move for 5 hours.

- Freddy Vs. Jason - - Freddy Vs. Jason -

now, seriously

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really care for this movie. BUT, the whole 'copying off of knox' thing is pretty ridiculous. I mean, I GUESS he might have been the first one to do this in Flash (probably not though) but Woody Allen had a movie called What's Up Tiger Lilly around the late sixties early seventies that did this same thing. People borrow ideas all the time. Big deal. Boy is everybody dumb.

A Very Pokemon Guy Fawkes A Very Pokemon Guy Fawkes

Pretty cool idea

We did something like this once with a bunch of roman candles. We taped about 100 or so together and put some paper bag around the top and threw a bunch of that super wick in there (you know, the kind that burns you when you light it cause sparks are flyin everywhere). The, we taped the bag part up to be like a cone, and stuck another piece of wick down that. BAZAM, they all start goin off at the same time. it's pretty awesome. Much like this was.

Oh, and seriously, for the dopes complaining about how this isn't a 'flash movie'. Get over it you bunch of sissy ass babies. He used flash to get an idea across. If you're so worried about the 'state of Newgrounds'. Make your own site that won't allow this kinda stuff. But until then, if Newgrounds lets it be here, you can't really complain about that aspect of it.

Facts About US Presidents Facts About US Presidents

well....

I'm no historian, but I don't think most of those facts were true.

Trapezoid responds:

Then you are brainwashed. It's all true. Don't believe the conspiracy.

Zaurtise's tour of Hell Zaurtise's tour of Hell

sorta hard to tell

I couldn't really tell what was goin on. It's not that the voices weren't loud enough, they were just muffled or something. The drawings were ok. Not much to them, but they served their purpose. The song at the end was pretty cool.
I'd also like to say, you can't tell people 'fuck you' for not liking your movie if they've never done flash. It doesn't make any sense. It's not like they seen other movies that are better, or at least, that they like better. So they have something to judge by. And if you play the 'you have no idea how much work this took' card, that doesn't work either. It would be really hard to take the pencil tool and try to fill in the whole screen, but it wouldn't be any good. You can't back up your work by saying how much effort went in to it. People can still have an opinion on something if you have no idea how it's done. Roger Ebert has made a fucking career out of it.

Brunch W/A Supervillain Brunch W/A Supervillain

Well....

It was pretty allright I guess. But something was lacking in the humor. i mean, parts of it were kinda funny, but it seems like you coulda done more with it. had potential to be really funny, and just kinda didn't make it.
The shaky cam thing worked great though. Really gave it that 'interview' feel. And the graphics were good.

Miracle Explosion-Ep#06 Miracle Explosion-Ep#06

Yo sucka

Wellll, first I was all "phh, whatever, some cyber chick gonna go kill some people." But THEENNNN, I was all "aw hey, other people, fightin telutabeez with a toaster in the jungle." Which by the way were animated supa good (kinda better than everything else, haw). But then I still thought, 'this was cool and all, but lets check out the rest of this gunk to see if it's not just a buch of crud excuses to cut things up (which woulda been fine really, just not as good). And it twerent. And besides, it was good enough to make me watch the rest. You're takin your time to tell a story that's pretty involved. just like ya should. Not given it up all at once, lettin characters be developed. So overall, I give this a 9.
On the negative, I didn't exactly like the style of the main characters (like I said though, I think the teliabies looked great. heh), but other people seem to, so it's workin.
By the way, was the idea light traveling deally in ep.3 (I think) barrowed from a wrinkle in time?

fourchinnigan responds:

I read "A Wrinkle in Time" about 13 years ago and I barely remember it. So, the space-time tunnel wasn't borrowed from it as far as I know (unless it was deep rooted subconscious).

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

I voted 5

because I liked it.
Hey? Did you make Doodie the Clown? It looks sorta like the same style. Cept with less shit shaped like flowers. PEAce out dawg.
Gurgmalelans smerf kage1!!! AYWAHHAWHAWHWHAHAWHAWH

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Haw

That was great! And lonnngg. Just when you coulda ended it, you tacked on some more hillarious baby killin excitment! A+!!! I can't wait to knock up MY girl so I can abort my own baby!